Thursday 11 May 2006

This is turning into a photo blog

Here are some photos I took on Tuesday (the day I go to Kamagadai).

This was taken from in front of the school.

So was this.


This week the cherry trees in Kamagadai are in full bloom. That is two weeks later than in Konoura, which is a mere half hours drive away.


The next couple of photos were taken on the way back to Konoura. The town driver was nice enough to take the scenic route so that I could get good pictures.

There are a lot of wind turbines around here.

Mount Chokai from the Nikaho Plateau.


Beside the road somewhere near Otake (a part of Konoura).

1 comment:

Starcryer said...

Hey hun
Wow these are some amazing pictures...
I haven't emailed you for ages, so I thought I would comment on you instead. :) I have been following your blog and it seems that you are still well, and having a great time, and absorbing some amazing scenery. :D
I miss you tonnes (and may one day remember to email you :/ )
M
http://dischords-sundial.blogspot.com/